Connecting Entrepreneurs with Corporate Innovators
The SEED Immersion Program is an exclusive partnership opportunity that connects leading companies with New England’s top innovators and entrepreneurs. The goal of this program is to facilitate partnerships that are mutually beneficial to both partners, companies and entrepreneurs.
Participating entrepreneurs have the opportunity to increase their chances of successfully launching solutions targeting the SEED Program partner’s industry needs.
The program is designed to:
- Learn: Raise your startup IQ with targeted workshops.
- Connect: Connect you with business executives, industry experts, and investors.
- Launch: Accelerate building your industry reputation and your time to market.
The SEED 10-week industry specific mentorship and coaching program offers the following opportunities:
- Workshops covering go-to-marketing strategy, marketing, funding and more designed specifically for cohort members
- Mentorship matching with industry experts
- One-on-one coaching
- Opportunity to pitch a panel of industry investors
- Week 1: Go To Market Strategy
- Week 2: Individual Industry Mentorship Session
- Week 3: Marketing and Branding
- Week 4: Individual Industry Mentorship Session
- Week 5: Customer Development and Growth
- Week 6: Individual Industry Mentorship Session
- Week 7: Funding and Fundraising
- Week 8: Individual Industry Mentorship Session
- Week 9: Pitching and Storytelling
- Week 10: Pitch Feedback Session
The SEED Immersion program selects 5-7 promising startups each year for a 10-week program that switches between business workshops covering go-to market strategy, marketing and funding along with 1 x 1 coaching.
Upcoming Program Offerings